How vegetables plays a crucial role in one’s life? Well, all of us are aware of the benefits of eating the vegetables, Isn’t it? Still, we don’t pay that much attention. Eating vegetables, fruits, and veggie salad helps us to maintain our health in a good way. Also, it is said that these 3 are the best source of getting the proper nutrients and also reduces the risk of getting chronic diseases.
Veggie Salad | Best Recipes And Its Health Benefits
We can spend money on medicines but don’t you think spending money on vegetables and fruits will be more effective? So why not we start consuming fruits, veggie salad, and vegetables.
So, today we are going to tell you about the veggie salad and it’s 2 recipes. Also, you will get to know about the health benefits, people get by eating veggie salad. So read it till the end, to know most of about veggie salad.
As some of the vegetables like Spinach, Tofu, Pumpkin, Lentils, and Soybeans are rich in iron, and making the veggie salad of all these veggies may help you get rid of the iron deficiency diseases.
Health Benefits Of Veggie Salad:
Those vegetables that contain enough amount of fiber, may prevent you from getting heart diseases and lower the risk of getting blood cholesterol. It makes our bowels to work functionally in a proper way. Also, it reduces the risk of getting diverticulosis and constipation. So, making veggie salad of such vegetables those contains dietary fiber will help you lead you a healthy life.
Vegetables that contain high Vitamin A may help you keep your skin and eyes healthy, whereas Vitamin C helps in healing the wounds, cuts and keep your teeth and gums healthy. If you want to have healthy, eyes skin, as well as teeth, start in-taking of vegetables or you can intake these veggies in the form of veggie salad.
Vegetables that are rich in potassium, may help you to keep away from blood pressure. So if you are getting issues because of blood pressure start consuming these veggie or veggie salad of these vegetables.
There are plenty of vegetables that contain low calories and low fats.
So eating veggie salad of such vegetables will never let you gain weight. And you will not need to burn out the extra calories.
This is why most of the dieticians seem to replace the food with the veggie salad, as it greatly helps human beings to a great extent. Vegetables also reduce the risk of getting diseases like Cancer. So please start in-taking of vegetables as much as possible. If you don’t like eating that many vegetables or you are on a diet and ask to eat salad. Then must eat veggie salad only and that too without pouring the seasonings and toppings, they contain calories which would not be necessary. It is one of the easiest and simplest dishes with so much health benefits.
If You Want To Gain Muscle : Top 15 Muscle Building Foods To Gain Mass
2 Famous Recipes Of Veggie Salad, Which Comes Under The Most Desired Category.
Barley Veggie Salad Recipe
One of the finest veggie salad recipes, it is a mixture of vegetables and herbs. This is one of the dishes that can be easily prepared in just no time. It will take around 30 minutes only. With this veggie salad, you can gain so many healthy nutrients that are necessary for your health.
- 4-5 Madras onions (baby onions)
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 Tablespoon of red chili flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 green capsicum, diced
- 1 Tablespoon of roasted cumin
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon of thyme rosemary, parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup cooked barley
Recipe Of Barley Veggie Salad
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan.
- Add corn, capsicum, bell peppers and onions, and sauté it till they turn to brownish color or it seems to be half done.
- Now add barley to it and then again sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic, chili flakes, salt, parsley, pepper, rosemary, red wine vinegar, and thyme. Mix it well.
- The dish is ready to be served. So you can serve it now. You can also pour toppings or seasonings, as per your choice. But I would suggest you to not to pour as it will add some extra calories which are not necessary.
You Might Also Like This : Chicken Stew | Easy Recipes And Health Benefits
Leafy – Walnuts Veggie Salad Recipe
It is refreshing as well as the simple dish. This dish is also one of the less time taking dishes as it will take 10 minutes to get prepared while 15 minutes to get cooked. This will gives you so many benefits.
- 1 Tablespoon of Walnut oil
- 3 Leafy vegetables (Chinese cabbage, lettuce)
- 4-5 Cherry tomatoes
- 50 A gram of Walnuts (grounded)
- A pinch of Salt
- 50 A gram of Walnuts (grounded)
Recipe Of Leafy – Walnuts Veggie Salad
- Take a glass bowl or container, and put the mixture of cherry tomatoes, walnuts, and leafy vegetables.
- Add sherry vinegar and the walnut oil and mix it well.
- The dish is ready to be served. You can serve your veggie salad dish with parma ham.
So these were the two famous veggie salad dishes. Hope it helps you to get rid of the diseases like iron deficiency and many more. These veggie salad dishes will also somewhere help you in the growth of your muscles to such a great extent. You may skip one-time food or either replaces with veggie salad, and you will start seeing the health effects in no time.
For more healthy food-related articles and iron-rich fruits articles check out the homepage of our site, there you will get. Stay tuned with us and write in comments about how you feel visiting our site.
All About Fitness And Workout : Fitness & Workout