Salmon is a most common name for several species of ray-finned fish in the family Salmonidae. In the Salmon other fish also include such as trout, char, gray ling, and whitefish. While the Salmon is the native to tributaries of the North Atlantic and the Pacific Ocean. While the have Salmon many other species of it have been introduced into non-native environments such as the Great Lakes of North America and Patagonia in South America. Salmon are intensively found in many parts of the world. Typically salmon hatch in the fresh water, and migrate to the ocean, and then return to fresh water to reproduce. However, the population of several species is restricted to fresh water through their lives. So here we will see the best salmon recipe and also its health benefits.
Best Salmon Recipes And Its Health Benefits
Best Salmon Recipes:
Sheet pan garlic butter baked salmon.
This will be a salmon recipe of your dream! This a complete meal on one pan with full of flavor. Sheet pan garlic butter baked salmon is easy to make by just using minimal ingredients that would be available in your kitchen! Plus there is a bonus that you would have to wash only one pan and no mess in your kitchen to clean up when you’re done.
Garlic butter smothered salmon is given. It’s possibly one of the most amazing, delicious ways to eat a juicy piece of salmon and get cooked twice a week in this house. Especially with Good Friday around the corner. What you love the most about the salmon dish, is that you can prepare in just one sheet of the pan. Soft, juicy and tender salmon inside it and crispy on the outside edges.
* 1 pound (500g) fingerling potatoes or any types of potatoes have available with you
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
* 1/2 teaspoon cracked blacked pepper, divided
* 4 to 6 skinless salmon fillets
* 2 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
* 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
* 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
* 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
* 3 bunches asparagus, (18 spears, woody ends removed)
* 2 tablespoons dry white wine
* 1 lemon sliced to garnish
Instructions for salmon recipe:
* Heat oven to 400°F or 200°C. Spread oil on the large rimmed baking sheet with 1/2 tablespoon of garlic and spread some 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper roast for 15 minutes until they’re just starting to soften and brown.
* Push potatoes on one side of the sheet and spread salmon in the center.
* Combine both lemon juice and melted butter together and pour mixture over the salmon and asparagus.
* Return to the oven and bake until the potatoes are golden and fork-tender and the salmon is opaque throughout.
* Meanwhile mixed remaining butter, garlic, and lemon juice in a small bowl and mix with a wine (or chicken stock). Finally serve with salmon, veggies and lemon slices!
How to cook garlic butter salmon in the oven with potatoes:
This salmon recipe is incredibly easy with only 4 steps.
* First wash the potatoes and bake it while as salmon needs less time in the oven. In this way, you’re cooked the potatoes will be through when it’s all finished. Generally, we use fingerling potatoes in this recipe because we Love the flavor of them! Even you can use Yukon gold’s or halved baby potatoes.
* Once your potatoes well done, push them to the side and just pile on salmon pieces.
* Then Pour on all of your flavors.
* Then in the final step prepare an amazing garlic butter sauce with a hint of white wine which is (optional) and lemon juice that just adds a rich flavor to the salmon.
How long to bake salmon:
To bake a salmon you just need 8-10 minutes cooking time in hot, preheated oven with (400°F or 200°C). Generally, we broil/grill our salmon just for 2 minutes to cook and looks like crispy, golden charred edge.
Which is a good wine with this salmon recipe?
While many people choose a chilled glass of white wine with salmon. They even enjoyed a glass or two Moscato with this! If you’re are a fan of sweet wine then try a good Pinot Gris or Sav Blanc.
Tips: Chilled your glass for 30 minutes into the freezer to keep your wine cool!
Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Baked Salmon with crispy potatoes, and a garlic butter sauce with a touch of lemon.
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 513 kcal
You Might Also Like : Chicken Stew | Easy Recipes And Health Benefits
Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon Recipe
*To make honey garlic glazed salmon you need some of the given below ingredients.
* 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 4 to 6 oz. salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
* 1/3 teaspoons honey
* 1/4 teaspoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 tablespoons red pepper flakes
* Kosher salt
* Freshly ground black pepper
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
Instructions for salmon recipe:
* To make Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon, mix honey, soy sauces, lemon juice and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
* In a large skillet over medium-high heat, then heat 2 tablespoons oil. When oil gets hot but notices it should not to get smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon until deeply golden, for about around 5-6 minutes.
* Add some garlic and cook until it comes fragrant after 1 minute. Add some honey in the mixture and lemon and cook until sauces are get reduce.
* Garnish the recipe and served with sliced lemon.
You won’t believe that baking salmon is easy as well it takes less time to make any salmon dish with a minimal ingredients and a single plane pan. This is really an amazing and very tasty one!
Equipment you will need for this salmon recipe:
* Cutting board
* Small bowl
* Baking tray
* Baking parchment
* Last and main important things that are gas stove or oven to bake it
Make sure everybody sees you while cooking salmon dish or no one will believe you can make it that fast as well as the delicious recipe.
Recommended wines for this salmon recipe:
* White: Use Sauvignon Blanc (dry) from Marlborough, New Zealand
* White: Chardonnay (Cote d’Or) from Cote d’Or, France
* Red: Pinot Noir (dry) from Marlborough, New Zealand
Or you can choose any types of wine that you like to use while making salmon recipe.
How many hours of exercise does it take to burn off baked Salmon?
297 calories are served in Baked Salmon average adult height of 5 feet (165 cm) with an average weight 166 pounds (75 kgs)
Tips to burn out Baked Salmon:
Bicycling at as self –> 42 minutes
Walking, 4.0 Mph at very fast –> 57 minutes
Running, 10 Mph (6 Min/Miles) –> 22 minutes
Badminton, Singles/Doubles –> 51 minutes
5 Impressive Health Benefits of Salmon:
This popular fatty fish salmon is with many nutrients and many proteins it also reduces risk of several diseases.
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids- Salmon is one of the best way of the long chain omega fatty acids. A 100 grams of salmon portion has 2.3 grams of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, while the same portion of wild salmon has contained around 2.6 grams.
- Great Source of Protein- Salmon is rich in high quality of protein. While the protein plays the important role in the human body, a recent research has found that each meal of salmon should provide at least 20-30 grams of high-quality protein. Protein also helps to build up the muscles.
- High in Vitamin B- Salmon is excellent sources of B vitamins. Below is the B vitamin content for every 100 grams of wild salmon.
*B1 : 18% of the RDI
*B2 : 29% of the RDI
*B3 : 50% of the RDI
*B5 : 19% of the RDI
*B6 : 47% of the RDI
*B9 : 7% of the RDI
*B12 : 51% of the RDI
- Good Source of Potassium- Salmon is quite high in potassium. This is true of wild salmon which provide around 18% of the RDI per served, versus 11% for farmed which is high in wild salmon.
- Reduce Risk of Heart Disease- Eating salmon will reduces heart disease, this is because of the large part of omega-3s in the blood, while the fatty person have omega-6 which is high. Research suggests that there is a balance of these two fatty acids if off, the risks of heart disease increase.
If you liked this salmon recipe and its health benefits then don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family And also stay tuned for more salmon recipes.
You Might Also Like : Iron Rich Fruits | Fruits To Boost Up Your Iron Level